Aims of the School
- To find and foster at least one skill or attribute of which the child can be proud.
- To provide a secure, happy, stimulating and caring environment with a programme of activities in which the children can achieve their potential.
- To develop the intellectual and physical abilities of children to the fullest extent.
- To foster the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of each child, and to encourage good behaviour, good manners, and consideration for others.
- To create and promote good relationships between home, school, and the wider community through which the child's best interest may be served.
- To encourage children to think for themselves, to develop self discipline, and to become an independent learner who will continue to learn throughout life.
At Collingwood we want to help you:
- do the very best you can in all your school work
- find something you can be good at
- become a caring and polite person
- be interested in the world around you
- think for yourself
- be independent
- enjoy learning, and want to learn new things when you leave school